One of the most requested topics I had been receiving lately was to talk more about self-discovery when it comes to relationships and dating. As I started seeing more of these requests, I immediately knew I had to invite this week’s guest Carly Ann to help answer your questions and share her expertise on building self-love and confidence while navigating relationships and being single.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to stop yourself from feeling bad when “everyone around you” is getting engaged
- How to navigate moments where you have trouble feeling content with being single
- How to show yourself genuine love and appreciation after a life of doing the opposite
- Carly’s recommendation if you’re someone who is navigating being single when you’re usually in relationships
- How to tell someone you like them if you’ve been friends forever
- Carly’s self-discovery tips specifically for understanding yourself when pursuing relationships, and learning if having feelings for someone is actually making you happy or not
- Carly’s healing recommendations when recovering from old codependency traits, even while currently in a healthy relationship
- The best piece of advice Carly has ever received about finding yourself when navigating dating and relationships
- …and much more!
Carly Ann is a Self-Esteem & Relationship Coach, Podcaster, and Recovering Anxious Dater who is passionate about helping other women reclaim their worth in life & love.
Determined to put an end to you feeling ‘too much’, ‘crazy’, or ‘needy’ by giving you the inside scoop on why love makes you feel that way and how you can break free from people who enhance your insecurities.
Whether it is through her Podcast (Lessons in Love), free workshops, or private coaching, Carly Ann helps you go from insecure, anxious, and losing yourself in love, to feeling complete by yourself, totally irreplaceable, and standing in your power as the leader of your love life.
Podcast: Lessons in Love
Mentioned in This Episode
Continue Your Self-Discovery Journey
Ways To Work With Sara
- Join the Self-Discovery Society Membership Community
- Get the Self-Discovery Starter Kit
Connect with Sara on Instagram @coachsarakatherine.