Want to start diving into self-discovery and personal growth, but are confused about what it takes to truly become the best version of yourself?
What does the “best version” of yourself even look like?
Listen to this episode to learn the answers to these questions and more about the best way to work towards transforming into the best version of yourself.
Additional Topics Covered
- What the best version of yourself really means
- Six tips for working towards becoming the best version of yourself
- Why surrounding yourself with positive people will help you immensely along your journey
- The difference between feeling uncomfortable due to negative feelings/reactions versus stepping outside of your comfort zone for growth
- A bonus tip for being kind to yourself and where you are now in your journey
Mentioned in This Episode
- Episode 20: How to Start Your Self-Discovery Journey
- Episode 18: Self-Discovery Activity – Identify Your Values
- Episode 23: The Power of Self-Compassion and Self-Love (Feat. Laura from @TheSelfSet)
- Blog post: Why You Should Surround Yourself With Positive People
Want to ask a question that can be answered in a future episode? Send in your question here.
Ways To Work With Sara
- Join the Self-Discovery Society Membership Community
- Self-Discovery Starter Kit
- Put Yourself First – 1:1 Private Coaching
Connect with Sara on Instagram @coachsarakatherine.