Self-care expert and mindset coach Kelsie from Simply Bentley joins me to talk about ways you can prevent yourself from experiencing burnout with effective and realistic self-care routines.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Kelsie’s experience before and after she established healthy self-care routines during her time as a hairstylist experiencing extreme burnout
- How her view on self-care has changed over time
- How Kelsie navigates particularly stressful times in her life
- Signs of oncoming burnout to be aware of
- Kelsie’s suggestions for those who are just getting started building a self-care routine, or if you’re on the verge of experiencing burnout
- The best piece of advice she ever received about self-care
Kelsie Bentley is a self-care and mindset coach who helps women with irregular schedules create sustainable routines to prevent burnout and promote better self-care. She got her start coaching women from behind the chair as a hairstylist and dove deep into the work of self-care after going through her own experience with burnout.
Her written work can be found on sites such as Mama Minimalist, The Hive, and Morning Laziness, and she has been featured on several podcasts including Healing Unscripted and All Things Relax.
When Kelsie isn’t helping people feel good inside and out, Kelsie enjoys reading personal development books, being a lazy gardener, and sharing meals with friends. Kelsie lives in Central Illinois with her husband, Brett, her black Lab, Clark, and her sassy calico cat, Lois.
Ways To Work With Sara
- Join the Self-Discovery Society Membership Community
- Self-Discovery Starter Kit
- Put Yourself First – 1:1 Private Coaching
Connect with Sara on Instagram @coachsarakatherine.