One of the most overlooked pieces to self-discovery and personal growth is self-compassion. Oftentimes you’ll hear advice about confidence saying to simply, “Be more positive” or other generic blanket statements that ignore the true challenges and messiness that you can face when you work on strengthening your confidence muscle.
Laura decided to switch the narrative, and is determined to include self-compassion and giving yourself grace as you grow through your self-discovery and personal development journey.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How Laura defines self-compassion
- How her view of self-love and compassion has changed over the years
- Recommendations for how to navigate moments where you have trouble owning your voice
- Tangible tools to help you if you’re consistently hard on yourself
- The best piece of advice Laura received about self-compassion
- Laura’s “comfort zone” challenge, and her experience doing one thing out of her comfort zone every day for an entire month
- Details about Laura’s Create Your Confidence Guided Journal, and her process behind self-publishing on Amazon
Laura is the creator behind The Self Set, where she shares strategies and insight on how to work through insecurities and be kinder to yourself. She self-published the Create Your Confidence Guided Journal as a workbook to help women work through insecurities and build more confidence over time.
Ways to Work With Sara
- Put Yourself First – 1:1 Private Coaching
- Self-Discovery Starter Kit
Connect with Sara on Instagram @coachsarakatherine