Looking at the title of this episode, you might be thinking, Sara, that’s almost too big of a question to answer. How can you possibly respond accurately for everyone?
Well first, you’re not wrong. It’s definitely a big question to answer! Second, I don’t think it’s impossible to answer in a way that nearly everyone can relate to in some day.
If you’ve been asking the big questions and seeking the answers to what it takes to live a happy life, then this episode is for you.
During this episode, you’ll also learn:
- My recommended long-term life goal (it might surprise you!)
- The definition of self-discovery, and why it’s important
- A few signs that you’re not following a path that will lead you towards happiness
- Details about my own experience when I thought I was doing the right things to be happy (spoiler alert: I wasn’t)
Referenced In This Episode:
- Self-Discovery Activity: Identify Your Values
- My People-Pleasing Recovery Story
- 6 Ways I Completely Changed my Life in One Year
Coming soon! The Self-Discovery Society: an exclusive membership community created to help you find clarity, passion and empowerment. Lock in a discounted rate and become a founding member here.
Want to ask a question that can be answered in a future episode? Send in your question here.
Ways To Work With Sara
- Self-Discovery Starter Kit
- Put Yourself First – 1:1 Private Coaching
Connect with Sara on Instagram @coachsarakatherine.