About This Episode
This month’s guest interview features Juston Gonzalez-Rodholm, who’s in the profession where experiencing failure is innately part of the job. Throughout his acting journey, Juston has learned mindset shifts and tools that you can use to help you overcome your own fear of rejection and failure.
Additional topics discussed in this episode include:
- Identifying and embracing failure in a field that requires experiencing constant rejection
- Managing imposter syndrome in life and career as an actor
- Intrinsic vs Extrinsic validation to reframe failure for yourself
- How to use backwards time-lining and “impossible windows” to help you focus on what you CAN control when pursuing your goals
- What to do when you start repeatedly facing failure as you go after your goals
- The true root cause to the fear of failure
- …and so much more!
About Juston Gonzalez-Rodholm
Juston has been acting/performing since the fifth grade, and received his bachelor’s degree from CSULB in acting performance. He is currently in the second half of a two year Meisner technique program through Ruskin school for acting. Worked at Disney from 2008-2019 where he met me, as well as his wife, Kiana. While at Disney he was a part of the Youth Education Series where he taught groups of students about a variety of subjects ranging from California history, physics, marketing, leadership, and goal setting.
Connect with Juston on Instagram: @Justonicus
Ways To Work With Sara
- Self-Discovery Starter Kit
- Put Yourself First – 1:1 Private Coaching
Connect with Sara on Instagram @coachsarakatherine