Are you tired of seeing beautifully “perfect” images on social media?
Same here. It’s challenging to find people online, especially on Instagram, who showcase their true, authentic self.
However, today’s podcast guest has made it her mission to be as authentic and true to herself as possible online, and you get to hear all about her experience today!
Becca Hua joins Sara on the Be Your Own Badass Podcast to talk about staying authentic online, exploring topics and issues such as:
- Views and opinions on influencer culture on Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok
- The impact of social media and trying to appear as “perfect” online
- Becca’s experience creating an Instagram account with the sole purpose of being as authentic as possible online when sharing her life
- What Becca has learned on her journey online so far
- What authenticity online means to Becca
- Opinions on parenting children growing up with social media (especially with Becca and her husband’s first little one on the way!)
- Becca’s definition of happiness, her bucket list, and other fun rapid-fire questions!
Connect with Becca
- Instagram: @hello.beccahua
- Becca and Joe’s Website
Mentioned in This Episode
Ways To Work With Sara
- Self-Discovery Starter Kit
- Put Yourself First – 1:1 Private Coaching
Connect with Sara on Instagram @coachsarakatherine