Do you find yourself battling with your inner critic?
Setting high expectations for yourself, and beating yourself up when you can’t live up to your own high standards?
Or maybe you’re hard on yourself when you start comparing yourself to other people.
Or pressure yourself to look or act a certain way to be more “normal.”
If so, today’s brand new podcast episode is for you!
We’re kicking off season 2 of the Be Your Own Badass Podcast with a bang!
In this episode, you’ll learn all about my own history with managing my harsh inner critic, brought on by my own perfectionist tendencies and the drive to make other people happy.
Then, you’ll learn the 10 ways I recommend managing your inner critic, and what steps to take to be a little kinder to yourself.
And finally, you’ll learn where I’ve been, updates in my life and within my coaching business, the new book I wrote that’s coming in December 2021, what to expect coming up in season 2 of the podcast, and so much more!
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and leave a review!
Mentioned In This Episode
- Submit a question for an upcoming Q&A episode
- Free 3-Step Life Audit Workbook
- Episode 2: What is Self-Discovery? Why is it Important for Personal Growth?
- Blog Post: Why You Should Surround Yourself with Positive People
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
Ways to Work With Sara
- Put Yourself First – 1:1 Private Coaching
- Self-Discovery Starter Kit
Connect with Sara on Instagram @coachsarakatherine.