- Avoid procrastinating – I was definitely better at this for this last semester than I have in the past. Midterms was a bit of a struggle with it but I definitely finished strong with planning early and avoiding Netflix as much as possible to focus on finals and my last huge group projects due at the end of the semester.
- Earn at least one “A” in my classes – I still haven’t gotten my grades, but I think I had a straight B report card this semester. Honestly, I’m completely okay with this. I worked hard and these classes were difficult!
- Secure a post-graduate internship/job – I am actually in the process of applying for an internship right now. Fingers crossed everything works out! If not, I’ll apply for other jobs and take time to travel and visit home, but we’ll see how it goes!
- Stick to a workout schedule – No matter how much I wish I did this, I definitely didn’t accomplish this one. There were a couple weeks where I worked out regularly, but they were rather short lived. I’ll try my best to work on it in with the new year.
- Blog regularly – I ended up taking a hiatus from blogging. I needed to focus on school too much, and even haven’t posted a Youtube video in five months. Now that school’s done, this is definitely a goal I want to focus on for the future!
- Invest in an iPad – I scrapped this goal. I’m actually going to purchase a new laptop within the next couple weeks. Mine’s five years old and is starting to show its age.
- Start exploring more of SoCal – Definitely something I want to do now that school is over!
- Cook –….I cooked one big pasta salad that last me for a week, does that count?
This semester was crazy, but I’m extremely proud of myself for finishing strong and doing my best. I met some amazing people, learned plenty of important skills, and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for me in the future. Thank you for going on this journey with me!