This was certainly a pleasant surprise to see when I woke up this morning!
HUGE thank you to the always wonderful Free Form Happiness for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Her blog is lovely and you’re missing out if you don’t follow her.
I’m still very new to the lifestyle/non-Disney blogging community, but I’ve been loving every minute of it! Ideas are constantly flowing in my head, and I love that I can express myself freely about basically anything that comes to mind!
1. First, you have to thank the person who nominated you.
2. Write 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
So I’ve already posted a list of 20 Facts About Me…but I’ll think of seven more for you guys!
- I’m addicted to Nutella. Actually, it’s so bad that I can’t even allow myself to have any of it in my apartment. I once finished an entire jar in nearly three days…after that I decided it’s not allowed in my house.
- I secretly like One Direction’s music. I’ve lived with two directioners for two years…you grow used to their music after hearing it many, many times. Just last night my current roommate (not a directioner) and I were listening to various One Direction songs and fangirling over Liam’s voice and face. I’m not proud of it, but it happened.
- I love to swim. I actually used to be on a swim team in middle school for two summers.
- I’m very proud of my wedding pinboard. I may be as single as can be, but I’m damn prepared for the moment I start actually planning my wedding. The moment the man proposes I’ll pull out my phone and open Pinterest casually saying, “Babe, I got this.”
- I hate bananas. I actually used to like them when I was younger, but something changed and now I won’t ever eat them. I can have them blended with other things like smoothies, but if anything has blatant and plain banana taste, I can’t stand it.
- I want to travel to Italy. Actually, I’d love to just do a European cruise with my best friend. I’ve never been to Europe so that’d be an absolutely incredible opportunity.
- I play piano. I’ve actually played piano for around 18 years now..it’s kind of crazy to think about.
So now I’m supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers, but honestly since I’m so new to this blogging scene, I don’t think I know enough to nominate! We’ll see how many I can think of!