One of my new favorite blogs, Dani Dearest, recently posted an article about her goals for the Fall 2015 semester. As I was reading, my wheels started turning and I realized it would probably be a good idea to create some goals of my own for this semester, especially because it’s my last semester in college.
As the semester progresses, I’ll try to keep you guys posted to see I completed any of these goals. I may even edit this list every once in a while!
Here are some goals I created for my final semester before I graduate:
- Avoid procrastinating – I rarely flat-out forget to do an assignment or study, but I definitely can wait until too late before starting to study or work on a project. If I work on homework diligently during the week, I should be able to focus on my job during the weekend.
- Earn at least one “A” in my classes – I transferred from community college with a 4.0, and sadly lost my perfect GPA when I started the business program at CSUF. I’ve never failed a class, but I still strive to do my best and would love to finish my college career on a strong point.
- Secure a post-graduate internship/job – The daunting task of every college senior.
- Stick to a workout schedule – Ever since I moved to Florida I haven’t been able to maintain a set workout routine, whether it’s because of work, school, or binge watching Netflix…I need to stop making excuses and finally work towards creating a healthier lifestyle.
- Blog regularly – Truly focusing on the growth of this blog and The Disney Den is something I’ve always wanted to do. I also have a new opportunity brewing that includes more writing/blogging, so hopefully this helps me achieve this goal!
- Invest in an iPad – I recently decided I want to invest in one of these to help me with school, my next potential job, and so I can read eBooks!
- Start exploring more of SoCal – I moved down here two years ago, and I honestly have spent most of my time in Disneyland. I live in such a busy place with so many opportunities, it’s time to finally discover and experience more Southern California has to offer!
- Cook – I’d say “cook more,” but honestly I barely cook nowadays. The microwave is my best friend, but I can only have the same kind of Weight Watchers dinner and Mac n Cheese so many times.
What are some goals you have for the rest of this year?